If you’re wondering how to learn Python fast in 2021, you’re in the right place. This is the only definitive guide on how to learn Python fast.
Learning Python has become easier than ever. In the early days I mean before the internet we had to refer so many resources or ask so many people to learn something.
But in the age of the internet, nothing is hard to find or learning has never been easier.
Today we’ll be looking into the 7 best ways on how to learn Python fast in 2021.
Why learn Python in 2021?
Python is the fastest-growing programming language. The demand for Python developers has become significantly higher in 2021.
Python is the programming language that has a prerequisite for some of the top demanding jobs such as AI, ML, Web Development, and Data Science.
All the more reason for you to start learning. You can read 15 reasons why you should learn Python in 2021.
You can start your journey in Python learning with zero programming experience. There are easy ways to get started in learning Python.
Where to learn Python?
There are two best methods to learn Python that is:
- Instructor-led Study Method
- Self Paced Study Method. Also, refer to this to find the top Python courses in Coursera and top Python courses on edX.
If you’ve more questions about learning Python, please refer to this guide. Here I’ve summarised the FAQ about learning Python.
7 Fastest and Best Ways to Learn Python
Let’s dive deep into some of the fastest ways to learn. I have shared the proven way to learn Python fast.
1. Instructor-led Python Study Method
This study approach has proved to be a significantly easy and efficient way to learn Python. Edureka offers both weekend batch and weekday batch.
One can choose from any one of the above study methods as per the available time.
In the instructor-led study method, there will be a certain number of live online sessions. But, this depends on which batch you select.
Every class will be followed using real-world practical assignments.
At the end of the Python course, you will be awarded the certificate for ‘Python Programming Expert’.
The projects that you perform will be reviewed by the panel before awarding the certificate. This adds credibility to your resume and professional profile.
Sign up for Instructor-led Course.
2. Self Paced Python Study Method
This method follows step by step method to learn python on your own. By following the videos provided you can learn Python online on your own.
Not just that, you can ask a question to the instructor and he will provide the answer in the given time frame.
Usually, the questions will be answered with 24 hours. Also, you can reach out to the community.
One of the self-paced training providers is DataCamp. You can create a free account and start learning Python right away.
There are over 1Million learners from DataCamp.
What does DataCamp Python Training provide? They provide you with 4 hours of training videos comprising of 11 videos and 57 exercises.
DataCamp offers three versions of membership options: Free, Basic, and Premium.
You can start off learning Python for free in DataCamp and buy the membership only if you are satisfied with what they are offering.
We recommend purchasing the premium subscription as they offer more than 500 coding challenges.
Coding challenges help you get familiar with the Python concepts and boost your chance to crack the interview. That should be your Goal.
Sign up for self-paced study.
3. Best Way to Learn Python Fast
Your best bet to learn Python fast is the put in place whatever you learn. It can be anywhere. The source of the Data can be from anywhere.
- Subscribe to one of the learning methods listed above
- Install Python in your PC
- Install PyCharm and start coding
4. Tips to Get Started with Python Easy Way
Before learning Python I have complied with the list of tips to get started to learn Python.
- You’re the right candidate if you’ve zero programming experience. Because Python is the easiest programming language.
- If you can spare a few hours in your daily activities then you can learn Python for sure.
- Along with following the Python course via Self-Paced or Instructor-led, practice the coding every day. It might be a simple as assigning a value to a variable. Practice a lot.
- Look for the simple Python projects around the internet and start building your mini-projects. This increases your chance to understand and remember the concepts.
- PyCharm is the awesome IDE to write Python Programs and it offers simple UI to debug the program and understand where you went wrong.
- Don’t panic when you run into errors, try to debug the program yourself. Using PyCharm one can easily identify the errors and debug.
- Don’t get frustrated if you could figure out the error. Reach out to your instructor or reach out to the community. You will always get help.
- Refer to YouTube Channel to learn Python. There are tons of channels on YouTube where you are guaranteed to learn something by watching any videos. If you don’t learn anything new, at the very least it will be a kind of revision for you.
- Refer to Python-related books. There’s a book called “Python Crash Course” by Eric Matthes.
5. Stay Motivated to Learn Python every day
Make sure you dedicate yourself to the allotted time and start learning. Ask yourself a question of why you want to learn Python in 2021.
Figure out what is the reason behind your interest or motivation to start learning Python. Once you figure out, you know why you want to study Python.
Trust me on this, you cannot succeed without motivation. Get rid of distracting social media apps. The notifications beep is enough to lose interest.
You can learn Python fast only if you’re motivated.
6. Create Study Time Table to Learn Python Fast
Keep learning every day. You cannot learn Python fast without a proper study plan. To give you a head start, I will share the study plan that I have used myself.
5 tips to create the best study plan to learn Python fast are as below:
- Allot a minimum of 2 hours of your day time to learn Python.
- Write a note to your self in bold characters saying “I will learn Python today for 2 hours”. Place this note where you can see it every day without fail.
- By seeing the above note, it will map your subconscious mind to do that task without fail.
- If your daily commute is more than 1 hour, use this time to look at the basic commands. This is the best time to revise what you had learned the previous day.
- Practice mindfulness meditation, it has far many benefits and adds value to your learning.
7. Some of the Demanding Career Path of Learning Python
Python is the most preferred programming language for the most demanding jobs in 2021. This is the number one reason and the most important reason to learn Python fast.
Wait, but this is not the 7th way to learn Python fast. Yes, but a strong reason why you should learn it fast. A way to find the right path.
The faster you learn, the faster you can scale up your career ladder.
Some of the career paths you can enter by learning Python are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning (Learn the difference between AI vs ML)
- Data Science
- Web Development
- Build Games
- Scripts to automate your daily task
- Develop mobile applications
Keep learning and moving forward.
This is the only definitive guide on how to learn Python fast. The methods that I have mentioned above is the most effective one.
This is the same method that I implemented and followed it rigorously every day. Go ahead and share this definitive guide to learn python fast with your friends and colleagues.
* We sometimes use affiliate links in our content, meaning we’ll receive a commission when you buy something via links. This won’t cost you anything but it helps us to offset the costs of our editorial team and keeps this website alive.