Springboard has recently added a Data Engineering career-focused Bootcamp course. Let’s check out the full Springboard Data Engineering Bootcamp review to see how good the program is.
Springboard helps by training you in a way where you can take the course without quitting your job. Data Engineering has a high demand in the job industry. Hence, you’ll have no problem grabbing the job after finishing your course.
Did you know?
There was a 50% additional demand for the Data Engineering job roles in 2020. The average salary of Data Engineering professionals is $113,259 in the US.
This position offers one of the highest salaries and you might want to consider taking the course and switch your job.
Let’s learn what makes the Springboard platform special compared to others by looking at the Springboard Data Engineering Bootcamp review.
Here we’ll point the features and offers of the Springboard learning platform and help you understand what makes it a great alternative to Coursera or edX.
Features of Springboard Data Engineering Bootcamp Course
- The curriculum offered by Springboard on Data Engineering consists of over 400 hours. The topics are chosen by experts and cover everything related to the main subject.
- Get weekly scheduled calls from your mentor to check your progress and provide feedback.
- The 1:1 mentor support is unlimited, meaning you can reach out to them any number times.
- Offers student community. Here you can interact with other students and discuss various topics, projects, ideas, and more. It also consists of mentors to answer the student’s question.
- It features a career coach who helps you in various ways to achieve the goal that you signed up for.
- Springboard offers resume and portfolio services. They provide feedback on your resume building and helps you create a Linkedin profile to stand out among the crowd.
- To make you confident in the real-world interviews, mock interviews are conducted.
- They also offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you don’t get a job within a predefined time. Read the complete eligibility requirements for more information.
We’ve also made the list of best data engineer course to learn online, be sure to check out the alternatives.
Springboard Data Engineering Review
Here we will further break down the features from the above highlights to know if the Springboard Data Engineering course is worth it?
The curriculum is designed for students who have some experience in software development, data science, and data analysis. It also helps if you have professional experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analytics.
The data engineering course from Springboard features over 400 hours of training materials. Its training material is a combination of careful curations of lectures, projects, reading, and various career resources.
You’ll begin by learning the concept of Big Data engineering, which is starting from Hadoop and Apache Spark. Once you get familiar with batch processing of data and multi staging Spark scripts, you advance to Data Engineering in Cloud.
Once you enter Data Engineering in Cloud, your learnings of new technology will be exciting and interesting. The concepts you learn will be helpful in every step of your learning journey and as well as in your career.
You also learn to write coding scripts in Python. Python is a must-learn programming language if anyone wants to work with Data. The course trains you to write efficient code in Python. This is essential for anyone working as a data engineer or data scientist or data analyst.
Once you learn all the necessary topics you are required to take part in capstone projects. Here you will use all the topics learned throughout the course in this project.
Every course on the Springboard platform features career services that provide a personal career coach to every student. They are responsible for grooming and training you in every step to make you job-ready.
They will connect with you via 1 on 1 coaching calls and begin training you. In the beginning, you are provided with a total of seven scheduled calls. However, this can be extended if needed.
The best thing about the Springboard Data Engineer program is that you continue to get career support even after completing the course. This will continue for 6 months after completing the course.
Springboard 1-on-1 career coach will help you with the following:
- You will be able to build a job strategy that is going to be successful.
- They help you build a professional network.
- Find the right job with the right designation and the best company to work for.
- Create a better resume and Linkedin profile that looks professional.
- Crack the interview rounds be on your career track.
- They help you build negotiation skills so that you can negotiate your salary.
The above features are tailored to have better career opportunities in landing the best Data Engineer job.
Mentorship is another great value addition that every student gets along with other learning resources. Personal mentors are provided to every student to check the progress of the course and help students whenever they need it.
Mentors help students to stay focused and not to lose track of learning progress. This keeps every student to stay motivated and not lose interest in learning. The ultimate goal of both students and the Springboard is to help you get a better career.
The 1:1 personal mentor support is always there for you to reach out and schedule calls with them. You can get any help you need and build all the necessary skills faster.
Every student gets scheduled weekly calls to clear any doubts they have on training material or projects or on assignments. Mentorship is a great addition and the best thing one can utilize to achieve your progress on a personal career track.
Along with mentorship and career coach, you also get access to the student community. It’s a place where you can connect with other Springboard students and discuss courses/projects/assignments.
This place is great to explore new ideas with similar minds. You can post your question on the forum and anyone can make comment on it. It’s not just made of students, it also has mentors and managers who can also comment on student’s query.
The best way to utilize the community is to reach out if you’ve new ideas to improve your capstone projects.
Overall the student community is provided to enhance the learning experience. You also get invited to the Alumni Linkedin group. This group will get updates on industry trends, interview advice, job posting, and more. Read the student’s opinions across the world about Springboard and their success stories.
Is Springboard Data Engineering Course Worth it?
All the features provided by Springboard ensures that you get the job guarantee after completing the course. Hence we conclude that the Data Engineering course from Springboard is totally worth it. Also, it is a great alternative compared to Coursera and edX.
Springboard Data Engineer review was made the make the new potential students understand the importance of choosing the best learning platform.
Summary: Springboard Data Engineering Bootcamp Review
With our Springboard Data Engineer career track review, we conclude that it is totally worth it. One cannot regret taking this course since every bit of the course features are exciting.
Since Springboard offers a job guarantee program, it is one of the best courses to learn data engineer.
Springboard Data Engineering Bootcamp
Springboard Data Engineering Bootcamp is the best course to learn data engineering. It features mentors, career coach, and more
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Springboard
* We sometimes use affiliate links in our content, meaning we’ll receive a commission when you buy something via links. This won’t cost you anything but it helps us to offset the costs of our editorial team and keeps this website alive.
Leave a Reply