Online learning is convenient and efficient for students, professionals, and anyone looking to hone their skills. We will discuss its features, course offerings, and if it’s worth spending the extra money on a Mindvalley membership pro in 2021.
Isn’t it incredible how online learning has evolved to the monumental platform it is today for education? Moreover, people are now learning the beauty of honing their dream skills within the comforts of home. In retrospect, experts would scoff at the thought of choosing anything other than traditional learning. Yet, online education providers are now leading the industry with the highest quality learning materials for every profession in recent developments.
Mindvalley: The Quest for Knowledge
One of the things Mindvalley is known for is its pioneering support in transformational education. It is a theory initially developed by an American sociologist named Jack Mezirow. Transformative learning focuses on more profound, substantial, and more constructive approaches to learning. Moreover, such an outlook brings about enlightenment within an individual’s consciousness, ultimately changing one’s view of the bigger picture.
Mindvalley isn’t a newcomer to the scene. In fact, the platform has been around since 2002, providing learners with meaningful courses to boost their skills in various areas. Since the internet’s inception, people have been looking for alternative ways to gain knowledge. Obviously, with such an increase in demand, companies started inventing ways to supply consumers with what they wanted.
Mindvalley is one of the brainchildren of the demands of those on a quest for knowledge. Indeed, with an impressive following of students numbering in the millions, they’re certainly here to stay. Moreover, despite offering fewer courses than the rest, Mindvalley boasts over three times the completion rate. Obviously, such an event can only happen if a platform provides high-quality education with a unique learning system.
Quests: The 8 Different Disciplines
As mentioned earlier, Mindvalley separates itself from other platforms with its unique courses called “quests.” Undoubtedly, there is a lot to gain from enrolling at Mindvalley but let’s dive deeper into these categories. Some of these include mainstream courses and should be familiar to most learners. Most Mindvalley Membership Pro reviews on the internet don’t discuss these in detail, so I went and did it for you.
Here are the different course categories:
- Mind – The Mind category covers some of the more superficial yet detailed courses on how consciousness can be taken to the next level. These courses cover a variety of topics relating to unlocking the mind’s limitless potential. Of course, while these offerings might seem vague to most, most alumni vouch for their authenticity in teaching meaningful lessons.
- Body – One of the more straightforward courses comes from Mindvalley’s Body discipline. Here, students can expect to learn from a variety of health and fitness experts. More importantly, besides physical recreation, learners can also expect courses that focus on post-workout regimens and coping with fatigue.
- Soul – Some of the more unique course offerings come from the Soul category. You can find an abundance of lessons regarding dreams, emotional mastery, and even topics about chakra natures. Indeed, it may not be for every learner, but these courses cater to those seeking enlightenment beyond the traditional academic curriculum.
- Career – In the Career category, you can expect to find leadership, inspiration, and financial strategy courses for aspiring leaders. More importantly, you can find an abundance of lessons related to focusing energy towards efficiency in the workplace. Additionally, psychological courses on achievement and success are also notable mentions in this segment.
- Entrepreneurship – Career and Entrepreneurship share very similar offerings, with the latter focusing more on business. Here, you can learn quickly by making money through proven strategies, techniques, and business models. Some of the most well-versed experts share their secrets on how they approached success.
- Relationships – Mindvalley takes pride in its transformative learning structure and builds relationships upon those ideals. As such, the Relationships category is all about keeping the connection between peers, family, and beneficial partners alive. You can expect to find courses about romance and channeling your energies toward love.
- Kids, Teen, and Parenting – The next category is straightforward enough for most learners and has a specific focus on who should enroll. However, those looking to start a family can benefit from taking up a course in this department. You can learn about many techniques and strategies successful parents use in their families to keep relationships afloat.
- Partner Programs – Lastly, Mindvalley features partner programs for those looking to learn something more specific than what was mentioned above. However, this category only has two courses as of writing and doesn’t seem to be the primary focus of adding offers to the platform.
Mindvalley Membership Pro: A Value Standpoint
There are many advantages of choosing Mindvalley as your primary source of knowledge. However, the question of whether their courses are worth the money still arises. We will be grossing over which subscription plan you should get and its value over the rest.
The basic Mindvalley Membership provides you with over 50+ quests and programs that cater to a broad spectrum of life skills. Additionally, learners can also enjoy the benefits of daily live classes, advanced meditation techniques, and a healthy community and social network.
However, the Mindvalley Membership Pro offers two unique advantages. One, you can enjoy a monthly coaching session with Founder Vishen Lakhiani. During the session, you can expect to find techniques to elevate your conscious mind to the next level and rid yourself of any mental hindrances holding you back from success. Secondly, you gain access to Peer Mastermind Groups, people in your vicinity who share the same drive for knowledge.
Indeed, the cost of Mindvalley Membership Pro holds more value as it offers new features that aren’t present in the basic one. Of course, the $800 price tag of a Membership Pro may not be for everyone. However, if you consider the idea of paying an annual subscription to gain access to these fantastic features, it becomes quite a value proposition.
The Mindvalley Membership Pro is an excellent choice if you think Mindvalley represents everything you want to improve in life. Moreover, reading about their alumni success stories can give you an insight into how much knowledge the platform has to offer. If you find Mindvalley’s courses interesting and pose genuine inspiration, then the value of a Membership Pro should appeal to you even more in 2021.
* We sometimes use affiliate links in our content, meaning we’ll receive a commission when you buy something via links. This won’t cost you anything but it helps us to offset the costs of our editorial team and keeps this website alive.